What: 2nd Annual North Georgia Catholic Homeschool Used Book Sale
When: July 2nd, 2014 – 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Where: St. Michael the Archangel Roman Catholic Church, 4909 Arnold Mill Road, Woodstock, GA
This is a CASH ONLY event. We are unable to accept checks.
|GUIDELINES for sale:
- There will be a $3 Registration Fee for all sellers to cover the expenses incurred in setting up and running the used book sale. Monies will be collected at the door during “Seller Check-in / Book Drop Off”. Otherwise 3$ Registration Fee + 1$ late fee will be deducted from proceeds distributed to sellers at end of sale.
- All items must be prepared PRIOR to arrival at the church.
- Tape a note card sized label along the top and bottom edges only to the front of each item (please no double-sided tape). Labels must be removable at point of sale in order to track your sales.
- Please print clearly on the front of each label only the following information:
- Seller’s name
- Sale Price
- Item Name
- Category per Table Set-up Guidelines
- Grade level/appropriate age
- Seller Number (will be emailed after receiving Online Registration)
- Acceptable items include: books, curriculum, educational games, videos, DVDs, CDs, Maps, charts, manipulatives, art supplies, puzzles, software. No class room furniture due to space limitations.
- “Seller Check-in / Book Drop Off” will be Wednesday, July 2nd between 7:00 am – 9:00 am before Mass.
- Prices are to be set in 50₵ increments with the exception of 25₵ children’s reading books. Any items not set at 50₵ increments will be lowered to the nearest price (e.g. $1.75 will be lowered to $1.50 and any item listed below 50₵ would be free with the exception of 25₵ children’s reading books).
- Provide one SASE (self-addressed, stamped envelope) so that your proceeds can be mailed to you. If you do not provide a SASE you will be charged 2$ for that service.
- Payouts will be at time of pickup on a first come first serve basis until we run out of cash on hand. Sellers’ proceeds will then be mailed the following week.
- “Pickup” – unsold items must be picked up between 3:00pm-4:00pm on Wednesday, July 2nd. All items *not* picked up by 4:00pm will be donated immediately.
- Please register on the Registration Page or you may not sell books.
We reserve the right to refuse any items we deem inappropriate. We are not responsible for lost items.